Here’s How You Can Share – redirect to Take Action page
People in Colorado need to hear what’s important to women voters. Colorado Women’s Alliance is here to help you connect with influencers and everyday Coloradans so your voice can be heard on issues that matter most to you.
We will help you write a letter to the editor, compose a guest editorial for a local or state media outlet or call into key radio programs. [Update formatting/placement and include the links/info on how they can do this that is found on current website.] We will show you how to connect to the offices of your elected officials on important legislation that will impact you and your family. We can provide ideas for spreading insights on social media.
We identify and mobilize a statewide support team of ready responders that are committed to driving the important conversation about your values.
Let us know how you want to Take Action! Click all that apply.
- Serve on a rapid-deployment social media team
- Sign a letter to the editor or a guest column
- Host an event in your hometown
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Join us at an upcoming event. Learn more here. [redirect to Events page]
- Follow us on social media [add social media widgets]